Already have a Username/Password for African East-Asian Affairs?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not previously been published, nor is it in the review or submission process for another journal. If this is the case the situation has clearly been stated to the Editor or Deputy Editor.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word (docx) format. If not, this has been clearly stated. (docx is strongly recommended)
- All references are complete with direct URL links and other criteria as specified by the Harvard Referencing system. (follow this link for Harvard guide: http://libguides.sun.ac.za/content.php?pid=344501&sid=2970868)
- The text is spaced at 1.15 sp with 0 before paragraph and 6 after paragraph dimensions. All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- I have read the section entitled Author Guidelines and have strictly, without change, adhered to the specifications; or, where not I have informed the Deputy Editor of divergence.
- I have followed the rules applicable to my submission as can be found in the CCS Style Guide and in the African East-Asian Affairs: Submission guidelines document. The CCS Style Guide can be downloaded [here], and the Submission guidelines document can be downloaded [here].
I agree to minor editorial changes to be made without prior permission required from the author and that the paper may be published with these minor changes.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
|ISSN 2308-8699 (online)|
|Powered by OJS and hosted by Stellenbosch University Library and Information Service since 2013.|
This journal is hosted by the SU LIS on request of the journal owner/editor. The SU LIS takes no responsibility for the content published within this journal, and disclaim all liability arising out of the use of or inability to use the information contained herein. We assume no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any breaches of agreement with other publishers/hosts.